Magnaplast polyethylene pipes are produced in two versions:
- PE-HD 100 - PN10 (SDR17); PN12.5 (SDR 13.6); PN16 (SDR 11) - blue color.
- PE-HD 100 RC (high resistance to cracking and point pressure) - PN10 (SDR17); PN16 (SDR 11) - dark blue with blue stripes.
Polyethylene pipes offered by Magnaplast are designed to build underground water supply systems distributing cold drinking water.
Pipes are marked at intervals of 1 meter in the following manner:
- outer diameter and wall thickness,
- SDR dimension series
- nominal pressure
- line number
- running meters marker,
- date of production.
Transport and storage of pipes should be carried out in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Pipes should be stored on smooth surfaces with no sharp, protruding elements,
- Special care must be taken when moving the pipes in conditions of low temperature due to a decrease in the resistance of plastic pipes to mechanical impact,
- The maximum storage height of the pipes should not exceed 1.5 meters. Pipes should be protected against the direct effects of heat sources, lubricants, oils, paints.
The storage period of polyethylene pipes exposed to direct sunlight should not exceed one year.